Re: [3/3] Coccinelle: pci_free_consistent: Extend when constraints for two SmPL ellipses

From: Markus Elfring
Date: Wed May 15 2019 - 03:50:28 EST

>> But with your modified SmPL, we can't find the bug.
>
> I do not see a difference here.

I have accidentally overlooked to pass the parameter â-D reportâ
to the spatch program.
Now I notice also an unexpected and undesirable difference for your test example
after the suggested addition of exclusion specifications.

> - I wonder also about this situation then.

How should the software behaviour be improved finally?

Will we need to work with any SmPL script versions in parallel
for selected source code analysis configurations?

Regards,
Markus