Re: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between LEDs, MFD and REGULATOR

From: Jacek Anaszewski
Date: Wed May 22 2019 - 14:30:22 EST

On 5/21/19 11:15 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 10:30:38PM +0200, Jacek Anaszewski wrote:

regulator: lm363x: Make the gpio register enable flexible
regulator: lm363x: Add support for LM36274

Why have these been applied, I haven't reviewed them? As far as I can
tell they were sent before the merge window so I'd expect a resend at
this point...

The patch set have been floating around for some time and besides
the v2 you were cc'ed by Dan, I also poked you a week ago for v4 [1].
Don't be surprised that I assumed you simply don't care.

Still, we're awaiting your comments

[0] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/4/10/547
[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/14/717

--