Re: Revokist

From: mikeeusa
Date: Sun May 26 2019 - 08:11:13 EST

Lawsuits take money and alot of time, Jeff. No suit has yet been filed: why do you decree that an issue that is only a few months old is "settled"? You may have noticed that the Geek Feminists, as far as I know, have not chosen to re-post the work of authorship in question, nor do they, as far as I know, distribute it at all, post-revocation. Tell me, Jeff, what would they be sued for? Their license was revoked and they have not chosen to redistribute the work or make derivatives post-revocation.

There was no "attempt": the license _was_ revoked.
It seems you are ignorant of property law, Jeff, along with licensing and the differences between licenses and license contracts.