Samsung Win..Final Notification

From: Samsung Europe
Date: Mon May 27 2019 - 05:18:02 EST

**************************DO NOT DELETE THIS MESSAGE****************************

Samsung Europe
Prize Office
Evert van de Beekstraat 310
1118 CX Schiphol-Holland
www.samsung.com/europe

OFFICIAL WIN NOTIFICATION.

Email Prize Ticket Number: GLX/9627835/EU/PRIZE2ND.

Dear Email User:

Are you the owner of this email?

Congratulations! Samsung Europe wishes to congratulate you for being one of the lucky
winners in the Samsung Prize Ballot. Your email have been officially
selected as a winner and you are hereby awarded with your email in the
2nd category winning prize of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros and a Samsung Galaxy S10+.

With the introduction of new types of games, with the ushering in of online technology
and with the permit issued under EU laws to compete for concession to
run games and give away prizes on the internet, we are launching our 1st international promotion.

All contestants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from email addresses from all over the world and your email address
have been selected as one of the lucky winners.

Contact Notaris: Igo Jansen.
Notarization Officer/Agent
Tel: 0031 61 654 5088
Email: samsung.notarization@xxxxxxxxxx

For claims and notarisation you must be above 18yrs to fill the below form and
send to notaris contact:

***************************************************************************************************************************
First Name:
Last Name:
Occupation:
Address:
Country:
Telephone:
Win Email:
EPTN: GLX/9627835/EU/PRIZE2ND
Claim expiry date is 29th May 2019, after this date all winning prizes will be filed as unclaimed.

Keep this email confidential & away from public notice to prevent double
claim or impersonation with your EPTN.

Best Regards,
Cristian Bensila
(Prize Co-ordinator)
Samsung Europe.

© 2019 Samsung Europe. All rights reserved .(Privacy Statement)