Re: [Qemu-devel] Running linux on qemu omap

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Mon May 27 2019 - 12:00:14 EST

On 5/26/19 11:32 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
Hi,

* Philippe Mathieu-Daudà <philmd@xxxxxxxxxx> [190523 12:01]:
What I use as reference for testing ARM boards [*] is the work of
Guenter Roeck:
https://github.com/groeck/linux-build-test/blob/master/rootfs/arm/run-qemu-arm.sh

I think Guenter also has v2.3.50-local-linaro branch in his
github repo that has support for few extra boards like Beagleboard.
Not sure what's the current branch to use though.

I'd be happy to use a different (supported) branch, but the Linaro branch
was the only one I could find that supports those boards. Unfortunately,
qemu changed so much since 2.3 that it is all but impossible to merge
the code into mainline qemu without spending a lot of effort on it.

Guenter