URGENT REPLY ASAP !!!

From: Evelyn Mary Edward
Date: Fri May 31 2019 - 05:09:01 EST

--
Greetings

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know
that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came
across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to
email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my
final wish before I die.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Evelyn Mary Edward, 73 years, from USA,
childless and I am suffering from a long-time cancer and from all
indication my condition is really eriorating as my doctors have
confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond two
months from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical
stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, Iâve decided willingly to fulfill my long-
time promise to donate the sum of Ten million six hundred and twenty-
five thousand dollars $10.625000 remaining in my foreign bank account
over 9 years due to my health problem. This fund was obtained by me
when I was dealing on Gold.

My promise is to help the widows, handicapped, orphans,
underprivileged, to build technical school and hospital for their
well-being. If you will be obedient to assist me fulfill my promise as
I said here kindly show me your first obedience by providing me your
personal details to enable me introduce you to my bank management as
the sole eneficiary and to enable them check whether it will be
possible to transfer or deliver my fund to you.

I have been trying to handle this project for the past 4 years by
myself when I will get better, but I have seen that it wonât be
possible anymore. Please get back to me if you can handle the project
for more details. All details shall be sent to you once I hear from
you

God bless you
Madam Evelyn Mary Edward.