Hello My Beloved One, i need your assistance

From: Aisha Gaddafi
Date: Thu Jun 13 2019 - 11:33:11 EST

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of
your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with
three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President
(Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment
Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am
interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be
from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you
base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent
to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi