Re: Help with reviewing dosfstools patches

From: Pali RohÃr
Date: Fri Jun 14 2019 - 15:15:46 EST

On Friday 14 June 2019 17:45:20 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> On 14.06.19 16:20, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Currently working through your branches. Smells like they really deserve
> a rebase and signed-off lines.

Every patch/pull request is mean to be based on current upstream
"master" branch.

As some of pull requests were opened long time ago, they are out-of-sync
from upstream "master" branch.

Currently I rebased and force-pushed those changes which had merge
conflict with upstream master branch.

And now on each pull request passed compilation and 'make check'.

--
Pali RohÃr
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx