Urgent help

From: Ayesha Al-Qaddafi
Date: Mon Jun 17 2019 - 03:08:08 EST

Hello Dear,

Itâs my pleasure to contact you through this medium as i am in need
of your urgent assistance. My names are Ms, Ayesha a single Mother and
a Widow with three Children. I'm the only biological Daughter of late
Libyan President (Late Omar Muammar Al-Qaddafi ).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar {$28.400.000.00} and i need an investment
Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the
ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in for the investment
project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a
business relationship.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me
provide you more information about the investment funds. I will be
waiting for your prompt respons.

Best Regards
Mrs. Ayesha.