[PATCH 2/5] media: vimc: stream: fix style of argument description
From: AndrÃ Almeida
Date: Sun Jun 23 2019 - 12:42:01 EST
As in "Function parameters" at doc-guide/kernel-doc.rst, "the
continuation of the description should start at the same column as the
previous line". Make the @producer_pixfmt comply with that.
Signed-off-by: AndrÃ Almeida <andrealmeid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/media/platform/vimc/vimc-streamer.h | 10 ++++++----
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/media/platform/vimc/vimc-streamer.h b/drivers/media/platform/vimc/vimc-streamer.h
index 28c3706e3c21..d744a787e0e7 100644
@@ -26,10 +26,12 @@
* @pipe_size: size of @ved_pipeline
* @kthread: thread that generates the frames of the stream.
* @producer_pixfmt: the pixel format requested from the pipeline. This must
- * be set just before calling vimc_streamer_s_stream(ent, 1). This value is
- * propagated up to the source of the base image (usually a sensor node) and
- * can be modified by entities during s_stream callback to request a different
- * format from rest of the pipeline.
+ * be set just before calling
+ * vimc_streamer_s_stream(ent, 1). This value is propagated
+ * up to the source of the base image (usually a sensor
+ * node) and can be modified by entities during s_stream
+ * callback to request a differentformat from rest of
+ * the pipeline.
* When the user call stream_on in a video device, struct vimc_stream is
* used to keep track of all entities and subdevices that generates and