,

From: Mr. M. Tangza
Date: Tue Jun 25 2019 - 13:34:41 EST

--
Dear Friend.

My name is:Maki Tangza, a banker in one of the banks in my country
Burkina Faso in African.I Hoped that you will not expose or betray
this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the
mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistance in
transferring the sum into your account.The money has been dormant for
years in our Bank here without anybody coming for it. I want to
release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased
customer (the owner of the account) who died along with his supposed
next of kin few years ago. I don't want the money to go into our Bank
treasury account as unclaimed fund. So this is the reason why I
contacted you, so that we will release the money to you as the nearest
person to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this
proposal as a top secret or delete it from your mail box, if you are
not interested,i will be waiting for your reply immediately,

Regards.

Sevgili dostum,
Benim isimlerim: Bay Maki, senin iÃin bir iÅ teklifim var.
EÄer daha fazla ayrÄntÄ iÃin ilgileniyorsanÄz bana geri.
SaygÄlar.