linux-next: manual merge of the mlx5-next tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Jun 27 2019 - 00:09:35 EST

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mlx5-next tree got a conflict in:

drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c

between commits:

955858009708 ("net/mlx5e: Fix number of vports for ingress ACL configuration")
d4a18e16c570 ("net/mlx5e: Enable setting multiple match criteria for flow group")

from the net-next tree and commits:

7445cfb1169c ("net/mlx5: E-Switch, Tag packet with vport number in VF vports and uplink ingress ACLs")
c01cfd0f1115 ("net/mlx5: E-Switch, Add match on vport metadata for rule in fast path")

from the mlx5-next tree.

I fixed it up (I basically used the latter versions) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell