[HELP REQUESTED from the community] Was: Staging status of speakup

From: Samuel Thibault
Date: Fri Jul 12 2019 - 05:23:29 EST

Hello,

To readers of the linux-speakup: could you help on this so we can get
Speakup in mainline? Neither Okash or I completely know what user
consequences the files in /sys/accessibility/speakup/ have, so could
people give brief explanations for each file (something like 3-6 lines
of explanation)?

The i18n/ files have been already documented in section 14.1 of the
spkguide.txt, so we do not need help for them.

Thanks!
Samuel