USB on EBV Socrates

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Sat Jul 13 2019 - 14:55:00 EST

Hi!

(First, I'd like to thank Detlev for fpgasoc-quickstart, it made
getting Socrates to run way easier. I used some older version... so I
had to delete your public key from it. If there's more than one, I'd
like to know :-) ).

Now, I'd like to get USB host to work; I don't have cable with right
pullups, so host-only would be nice, but I noticed USB is not enabled
at all in arch/arm/boot/dts/socfpga_cyclone5_socrates.dts . I tried
enabling it but could not get it to work. Perhaps someone knows what
is going on there?

Thanks,
Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk