Re: [GIT PULL] SafeSetID MAINTAINERS file update for v5.3

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Aug 01 2019 - 09:25:57 EST

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 2:30 PM Micah Morton <mortonm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You mentioned a couple weeks ago it would be good if I added myself to
> the MAINTAINERS file for the SafeSetID LSM. Here's the pull request
> for v5.3.

There's a lot more than the maintainer ID in there. You've rebased old
patches that I already had etc:

Jann Horn (10):
LSM: SafeSetID: fix pr_warn() to include newline
LSM: SafeSetID: fix check for setresuid(new1, new2, new3)
LSM: SafeSetID: refactor policy hash table
LSM: SafeSetID: refactor safesetid_security_capable()
LSM: SafeSetID: refactor policy parsing
LSM: SafeSetID: fix userns handling in securityfs
LSM: SafeSetID: rewrite userspace API to atomic updates
LSM: SafeSetID: add read handler
LSM: SafeSetID: verify transitive constrainedness
LSM: SafeSetID: fix use of literal -1 in capable hook

Micah Morton (2):
Merge commit 'v5.3-rc2^0'
Add entry in MAINTAINERS file for SafeSetID LSM

Not pulled.

Linus