Re: [GIT PULL for v5.3-rc4] media fixes

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Aug 08 2019 - 13:40:52 EST

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 8:39 AM Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab+samsung@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please pull from:
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/linux-media media/v5.3-2
>
> For a fix at the vivid CEC support.

There's no vivid CEC fix there, and you already asked me to pull that
tag two weeks ago, and it was merged in Jul 22 (merge commit
c92f0380673b).

I _suspect_ that you meant for me to pull a media/v5.3-3 tag, but no
such tag exists. There is a v4l_for_linus branch that has the commit
you point to, but no actual signed tag anywhere.

Normally I'd think you forgot to push out, but with the wrong
tag-name, there's something else going on too.

Linus