Re: Linux 5.2.10

From: Bhaskar Chowdhury
Date: Mon Aug 26 2019 - 04:29:16 EST

On 10:01 Mon 26 Aug 2019, Greg KH wrote:
On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:08:38PM +0530, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:

<snip>

Due, learn to properly trim emails...

For some unknown reason kernel.org still showing me 5.2.9 ..Please refer
to the attached screenshot.

What mirror are you hitting here? There is a way somehow to see that on
your end, I thought it was at the bottom of the page.

You are not seeing any of the releases that happened yesterday, which is
really odd, it's not just a 5.2.10 issue.

thanks,

greg k-h

Due, learn to properly trim emails...

Agreed.

What mirror are you hitting here? There is a way somehow to see that
on
your end,

I can see it very well at lkml.org web page ..top right corner box ...all
the release happen yesterday.

You are not seeing any of the releases that happened yesterday, which
is
really odd, it's not just a 5.2.10 issue.

Hmmm ...that indeed odd. I have tried that in "private browser
window,firefox) and in cosole mode with w3m ...same result..

I can see that straight right here :

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit/?h=linux-5.2.y

..wondering!

Thanks,