Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock.

From: Hilda Hancock
Date: Fri Sep 13 2019 - 21:31:17 EST

Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock.

May this day bring you peace, happiness, prosperity, good health and every
blessings from above, may all of your wishes and dreams come true!

I was touched to send this message to you after I have carefully gone
through your profile that speaks good of you in your country.

I am Dr. Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock a 69 years old woman from Australia, I
am writing this message to let you know my heart desire to establish a
charity foundation in your country through your noble assistance.

For more information, please respond to me via my personal E-mail:
hildhancock@xxxxxxxxx for more details.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Yours respectfully,

Mrs. Hilda Hancock