Attention Your Information!!

From: BONI Morga
Date: Tue Oct 08 2019 - 05:55:05 EST

Good Day,
Date:08/10/2019

I am sending this E-mail to you base on your Information I got from
the Foreign Affairs for Financial Business Transaction that may
Benefits both of us,the funds worth the sum of $9.7 Million USD. I
believe that you will be in a good position to assist me to transfer
the Abandoned Floating funds into your Reliable bank account in your
country. The Funds Worth $9.7 Million USD Has Been in Dormant account
for so many Years In this Bank that i am working without anybody
coming to put claim of the Funds.

Moreover, the Bank Executives Directors hold a meeting and Concluded
that after One Year without any of the Relatives Apply for the
claiming of the funds values the sum of $9.7 Million USD and it will
be Remits as a Bank Treasure. Hence this Email to you, I need your
Maximum Co-operation and Trustworthiness. Upon Your Reply,I shall Give
You Details on How the Business Will Be Executed, and I hope that you
will not expose or Betray this trust and confident that I am about to
repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

Have a great day & I am waiting to hear from you!!
Mr.BONI Morga.