Re: cdrom: debug info changes, Beurer glucometer support

From: Diego Elio PettenÃ
Date: Sun Oct 13 2019 - 09:39:34 EST

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:16 PM Diego Elio PettenÃ
<flameeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been hacking around the cdrom driver so that I could get Linux to
> mount and access the virtual CD device used by the Beurer GL50 evo
> glucometer. The device is fairly quirky and goes into a reset cycle on a
> vanilla kernel.

Hi Jens, any chance you could take a look at these patches? I'm not
making much progress on figuring out the higher level protocol of the
meter, and it would be easier if I could connect it directly to my
machine, rather than having to jump through VMs :(

Thanks!