Your Immediate Attention Is Required.

From: John Dike
Date: Sat Oct 19 2019 - 07:35:52 EST

Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc Headquarters
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria
ISIN CODE : NGZENBNK9

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Uche Akpu, The Director foreign Operations Zenith Bank of
Nigeria Plc. We have worked out your outstanding payment of $2.5M
approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria unfortunately Mr.David
Kimberly. of 1301 ST.Anthony Lane Peteiluma CA, USA is claiming that
you are lying in your sick bed and about dying.
Is it true that you are sick?Please,do confirm if the payment will
be released to him as your next of kin as he claimed. I shall feed you
with further modalities regarding the payment of your fund as soon as
I hear from you on email: directorzenith2018@xxxxxxxxx .Urgently
Waiting for your confirmation.

Yrs,Faithfully,

Mr.Uche Akpu.