Re: [net/tls] Re: KMSAN: uninit-value in aes_encrypt (2)

From: Jakub Kicinski
Date: Fri Oct 25 2019 - 12:37:52 EST

On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 22:29:25 +0800, Herbert Xu wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:45:37AM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> >
> > Oh, thanks for the CC, I don't see any of these in my inbox. We have
> > 6 TLS maintainers, the 3 that were CCed on the thread above don't
> > participate much :(
>
> Can you please ensure that all the maintainers are listed in the
> MAINTAINERS file so people can cc them when needed?

Yes, to be clear we are all listed. Coincidentally we're listed in
order of addition, which turns out to be reverse to the amount of
caring.. And in the threads above it seems someone decided to only
CC first few (i.e. the oldest, i.e. the least caring).

I'll send a patch to remove Dave Watson at least. He's FB email address
is dead, I've been trying to get in touch with him for 2 months with no
luck..