Re: [QUESTION] Hung task warning while running syzkaller test

From: Valentin Schneider
Date: Mon Oct 28 2019 - 13:54:41 EST

On 26/10/2019 03:48, Zhihao Cheng wrote:> 3. You can convert the repro file into a C program by 'syzprog' tool(see syzprog.c). Using compiled syzprog.c directly for testing did not show hung task, which confused me.

Good to know that you can get a readable program out of this, but that diff
in behaviour isn't reassuring.

Also, I don't see anything in there that would try to play with cgroups - I
was mostly curious about the use of the freezer, but don't see any in the
C code. Out of curiosity I ran a similar kernel that I tried before (without
the right configs), and it doesn't complain about missing cgroup options...