RE: USB devices on Dell TB16 dock stop working after resuming

From: Mario.Limonciello
Date: Mon Nov 04 2019 - 10:50:02 EST

Loop Anthony. Anthony can you see if you guys repro this at all too?

As a potential point of comparison and sometimes pain area, I'm wondering if
something in userland is poking power states for Paul leading to this.

Paul what sort of power management policies are you using on your machine?
Anything like:
* powertop --auto-tune,
* TLP
* systemd > 243 (contains some stuff for automatic suspend)