Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power grab attempt. - Why fewer contributors?

From: gameonlinux
Date: Mon Nov 04 2019 - 19:52:50 EST

I'm sorry Ruben, it's just how it has to be.
Your guys tried hard to realize liberation, but failed.

So it has to be done the other way.
I want a young girl bride no matter what, so do the European and other Politicians.

The _sunni_ muslims do not bend on this: they're all for it.
Every single other group that was tried has bent.

You guys tried hard though, and almost made it happen, but you were beaten back.
Thank you for your service. Even RMS has bent the knee now though.
Oh, and I notice you played Crossfire-RPG (photo on your website); I used to be on the dev team there: made tons of maps for them (also did pixel art, and did scripting etc later, the latter mostly for my own extended fork). Small world.