Re: [v5,2/3] i2c: mux: pca954x: support property idle-state

From: Peter Rosin
Date: Mon Nov 18 2019 - 18:04:00 EST

On 2019-11-15 11:21, Biwen Li wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Any comments?
> If no comments, could you give me a reviewed-by?

I would have liked a comment from the driver maintainer or a tested-by from
someone with another case than yours. But now that I check I see that there -
contrary to my assumption - is no maintainer listed. So, I think it looks fine,
and I'm sure it compiles cleanly etc if I test that, but I can't test runtime
behavior myself since I don't have the HW. I should have been clearer about
this, and should have double checked the maintainer status instead of relying
on what I thought. I have simply been extremely busy and that slipped. Sorry.

But I'll try to squeeze this into linux-next tomorrow, because if look safe,
and hopefully any problem will become apparent.

Giving a reviewed-by seemed pointless, when I'm the one picking it up :-)

Cheers,
Peter