Hl

From: brianjesse
Date: Tue Nov 19 2019 - 12:57:42 EST

Hello, Kindly be informed that this email that came to your mailbox is not
an error but was specifically addressed to you for your consideration. I
have a proposal of ($7.500.000.00) left by my late client Engineer Carlos
who bears the same name with you, who used to work and lived here in Lome
Togo My late client and family were involved in a car accident that took
their lives. I am contacting you as the next of kin to the deceased so you
could receive the funds upon claims. Upon your speedy response I will
inform you the modes of the execution of this covenant.contact me on
this (brianjesse343@xxxxxxxxx)