RE: USB devices on Dell TB16 dock stop working after resuming

From: Mario.Limonciello
Date: Wed Nov 20 2019 - 09:15:25 EST

Yeah it might be useful to enumerate all the BIOS settings that are selected
related to Thunderbolt. Some of them are a bit confusing.

> Are you talking about USB devices connected to the TB16 dock?
>
> Also are you connecting the TB16 dock to the Thunderbolt ports (left
> side of the system marked with small lightning logo) or to the normal
> Type-C ports (right side)?

It definitely wouldn't function at all on the right side. The TB16 dock and
cable each contains Alpine Ridge, so it will only work with a TBT controller
on the other end.