Re: [PULL] Documentation for 5.5

From: Jonathan NeuschÃfer
Date: Sun Dec 01 2019 - 19:20:06 EST

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 05:14:28PM -0700, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
[...]
> All of the afflicted files arrived in that state as the result of a pair
> of patches from Jonathan (copied); I have verified that the original
> patches also had the DOS line endings.

Not sure why, or where in the mails' path this happened, but the base64
with CR/LF inside is also present in the copies that went directly to
me, rather than via the mailing lists.

> Anyway, if I revert the two offending patches and resend the pull, is that
> good enough, or do you want this mess out of the history entirely?

On a somewhat related note: "Documentation: networking: device drivers:
Remove stray asterisks" was also picked up via the networking tree.
Perhaps I should have mentioned that when I became aware(?)

> Sorry for the trouble,

Well, same here :/

Jonathan NeuschÃfer