Can You Handle This Project With Me

From: Willie Edward
Date: Fri Dec 13 2019 - 14:51:44 EST

Dear friend, i am contacting you independently of my investigation in
my bank and no one is informed of this communication. I need your
urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.6million dollars to
your private account,that belongs to one of our foreign customer who
died a longtime with his supposed NEXT OF KIN since July 22, 2003.The
money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without
anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased
customer , the Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay
more than 18years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank
treasury account as unclaimed fund.I am ready to share with you 40%
for you and 60% will be kept for me, by indicating your interest i
will send you the full details on how the business will be executed
and delete if you are not interested.
Mr.Edward