Investment Offer,

From: Mr. Fredrick Sowah
Date: Wed Dec 18 2019 - 10:32:32 EST

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Compliments of the season? I'm Mr. Fredrick, a financial consultant
based here in Ghana, West Africa, I have a high profile clients who
confided in me about $200 Million US Dollars and he wishes to invest
in any lucrative fast-growing investment sectors, in this view, my
client needs a foreigner who will be his foreign Investment/ Asset
manager that can help him in securing and investing these funds into
any of the investment sectors reachable to the manager.

Should you be interested in working with us on the aforementioned
proposal, Kindly back to us for more detailed discussions.

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Best regard
Mr. Frederick Sowah