Approved to me that you got my mail.

From: David Anderson
Date: Sun Dec 22 2019 - 01:15:50 EST

--
*Dear Friend,*
*I am David Anderson. I work as a procurement assistant. I got your
contact details in my search for a reliable and neutral company or
individual to partner with me in area of investment. I need your
assistance to manage investment fund in a profitable business in your
region with a good annual return on investment (AROI).*

*I know this mail might come to you as a surprise because we neither
know each other nor have ever met but please accept it with an open
and positive mind.*

*Details of investment and funding will be furnished to you when your
response which will also facilitate a face to face meeting with the
investors.*

*Thank you,*

*Yours Sincerely*
*David Anderson*