Re: [GIT PULL v3 00/27] block, scsi: final compat_ioctl cleanup

From: Ben Hutchings
Date: Thu Jan 02 2020 - 19:22:46 EST

On Thu, 2020-01-02 at 15:55 +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
[...]
> Changes since v2:
> - Rebase to v5.5-rc4, which contains the earlier bugfixes
> - Fix sr_block_compat_ioctl() error handling bug found by
> Ben Hutchings
[...]

Unfortunately that fix was squashed into "compat_ioctl: move
sys_compat_ioctl() to ioctl.c" whereas it belongs in "compat_ioctl:
scsi: move ioctl handling into drivers".

If you decide to rebase again, you can add my Reviewed-by to all
patches.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings, Software Developer Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/ Dale House, 35 Dale Street