TREAT WITH CONFIDENCE PLEASE.

From: Mr.Salif Naba
Date: Tue Jan 07 2020 - 22:24:35 EST

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Salif Naba and I am a banker. It is true
that we have not met each other in person, but I strongly believe that
on trust, no friendship in every business. I have a deceased
customerâs abandoned fund, which I am his personal financial adviser
before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone
working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund
and the secrets surrounding this money.

I got your email information through the Burkina's Chamber of Commerce
and industry on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina
Faso I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and
confident that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit
of you and I. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of
$15.5) millions dollars into your account within 14 working banking
days.

This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim due to
the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed
next of kin in an air crash. But before I disclose the full details to
you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by
reverting back to me with your:

1. Full Name: .........
2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
3. Your Age: ........
4. Your Sex: ...........
5. Your Occupation: ............
6. Your Country: ............
8. Your Home Address: ................
9. Marital Status: ................

Please note that if you must get in touch with me then you must reply
me back through my private box (salifnaba85@xxxxxxxxx)and please
if you are not interested do not waste your time to reply kindly
delete my message from your box ok.

Regards
Mr.Salif Naba