Re: [BUG] crypto: export() overran state buffer on test vector

From: Herbert Xu
Date: Sat Feb 08 2020 - 03:58:17 EST

On Fri, Feb 07, 2020 at 11:46:59AM +0100, Corentin Labbe wrote:

> My goal is to do like n2-crypto/rk3288crypto/etc..., fallback for init/update/final/finup and only do stuff with digest().
> So I have just exactly copied what they do.

n2 at least is totally broken wrt import/export. The other ones
would work provided that the fallback have the same statesize as
the generic sha implementations.

Are you not using the standard state sizes?

This should probably be switched over to lib/crypto or at least
shash.

Cheers,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>