To A Good Friend

From: Sambo SALIFOU
Date: Mon Feb 10 2020 - 03:32:11 EST

Please lets make joint business

I am, Dr. Salifou Sambo a bank auditor, I am in-charge of transferring
out funds or my village, which our village generates from the sales of
our local mined gold. I have some left over fund in the bank here that
I alone is aware of, and wants to transfer it out.
My village that mines gold, has mandated me for sales of our raw Gold,
and as a bank auditor I help our village to control their funds. I
want to use this opportunity to look for some one who will provide an
account to receive the sum of 4.2 million US dollars left in the bank,
this was realized from gold sold, to be transferred out to our foreign
account,now it is
unknown by our village, This fund has been laying for onward transfer
to overseas as we transfer out all funds sold from our gold, till now
this fund is lying in the bank, I have all documents concerning the
fund, and now I want to use it to establish outside my country. So if
you are interested, then you will provide an account to receive the
fund for a joint benefit and business and sharing, I will give you 30%
of the fund. if you
are interested reply me.
Sincerely,
Dr. SALIFOU Sambo