[GIT PULL 0/4] ARM: SoC changes for v5.7

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Fri Apr 03 2020 - 17:30:07 EST

Hi Linus,

Here are four pull requests for the soc tree, more of the usual, with roughly
two thirds of the changes for devicetree files, and the rest split between
DT binding updates, SoC specific drivers and 32-bit ARM platform code.

I like how most of the added machines are for fairly new hardware, as
this shows hardware manufacturers caring about upstream support.
It's also nice to see new support for old hardware like the Samsung
GT-S7710 XCover 2 added by hobbyists.

By changed lines (DT and drivers), most of the changes are now clearly for
64-bit platforms, though the number of changesets and the number of newly
added machines is slightly higher for 32-bit this time.

Overall we have 180 individual contributors on 714 patches, with only 14
people contributing 10 or more patches.

=== Top contributors by number of non-merge changesets ===

66 Tony Lindgren
40 Anson Huang
33 Johan Jonker
22 Li Yang
21 Geert Uytterhoeven
20 Dmitry Osipenko
13 Linus Walleij
12 Bjorn Andersson
11 Nagarjuna Kristam
11 Marek Szyprowski
11 Florian Fainelli
10 Sowjanya Komatineni
10 Michael Walle
10 Jernej Skrabec

=== Dirstat ===

1.5% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/bcm/
2.4% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/tegra/
4.0% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/
0.8% Documentation/devicetree/bindings/
24.4% arch/arm/boot/dts/
0.5% arch/arm/mach-at91/
4.7% arch/arm/mach-omap2/