was: Fair Pay Initiative - more on games

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Sun Apr 19 2020 - 04:55:21 EST

Based on my 30 years of experience, from c64 to amiga to *nix, and the amiga was Irix inspired, I have made the instance Queen Ar 3-D, and suggest a unified effort in a Queen Ar 3-D engine and and levelmaker, that could interface with a Queen Ar open hw graphics card.

That would be the *nix way to do things.

And the 3-D scene then is represented optimally on *nix. With the levelmaker enabling anyone who did 3-D before, to do this now on *nix, and related codewizards putting the necessary stuff into the engine.

All readied for integrated âuro, or the equivalent where you live.

See also: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpRoclymJiJWSEF_jDmWaLw

Serene Greetings,
Ywe CÃrlyn,
The Fair Pay Initiative.