MAINTAINERS: Wrong ordering in CCTRNG ARM TRUSTZONE CRYPTOCELL TRUE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR (TRNG) DRIVER

From: Lukas Bulwahn
Date: Mon Apr 20 2020 - 05:40:13 EST

Hi Hadar,

with your commit 3c8e0bd10503 ("MAINTAINERS: add HG as cctrng
maintainer"), now visible on next-20200420, ./scripts/checkpatch.pl -f
MAINTAINERS complains:

#3908: FILE: MAINTAINERS:3908:
+F: drivers/char/hw_random/cctrng.h
+F: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rng/arm-cctrng.txt

WARNING: Misordered MAINTAINERS entry - list 'W:' before 'F:'
#3909: FILE: MAINTAINERS:3909:
+F: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rng/arm-cctrng.txt
+W:
https://developer.arm.com/products/system-ip/trustzone-cryptocell/cryptocell-700-family

This is due to wrong ordering of the entries in your submission. If you
would like me to send you a patch fixing that, please just let me know.

Best regards,

Lukas