LSFMMBPF 2020 Cancellation announcement

From: Josef Bacik
Date: Wed Apr 22 2020 - 19:14:31 EST

Each year, we look forward to gathering at Linux Storage, Filesystem, Memory
Management, and BPF Summit to share information, collaborate, and learn
together. Due to continual assessments and growing concerns around COVID-19, we
have made the decision to cancel Linux Storage, Filesystem, Memory Management,
and BPF Summit this year. Next year the summit will be held in Palm Springs, on
May 12-14, 2021 at the Riviera Palm Springs. A new CFP and registration will be
held again, along with a new round of invites. The program committee will
remain the same, and next year we will choose new members.

Event Registration

The Linux Foundation will take care of canceling all event registrations - you
do not need to do anything.

We thank you for your patience and understanding while we work through this very
fluid situation. A great deal of work and preparation has gone into the
information and content planned to be delivered at LSFMMBPF and we look forward
to sharing it all with our community next year.

Thank you again for your support. Our sincere sympathies are with all those
being affected and we wish for good health and safety for all.

Thank you on behalf of the program committee:

Josef Bacik (Filesystems)
Amir Goldstein (Filesystems)
Martin K. Petersen (Storage)
Omar Sandoval (Storage)