Re: Fair Pay Initiative: - itX

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Thu Apr 23 2020 - 04:36:33 EST

Then I think I have set the course for *nix in 202x - itX.

With philosophy going back to a c64 bought in the mid 80s.

With influences back to the 70s and fair pay politics, that now is The Dewa belief, rather than christanity. That again goes back to Adam!

Then all things should be solved here, that has been part of the discussion even since then!

And the level of IT should be best in politics generally aswell.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe CÃrlyn
itX Initiative Taker.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q