Re: [v2] memory/samsung: reduce unnecessary mutex lock area

From: Lukasz Luba
Date: Tue May 12 2020 - 08:48:34 EST

On 5/12/20 1:32 PM, Markus Elfring wrote:
Something like: 'memory/samsung: reduce protected code area in IRQ
handler' for the subject header would be better.
Then in the message explain (without 'maybe') that it will speed-up a
bit this IRQ processing and there is no need to protect return value
or printing.

Do you tend to prefer smaller lock scopes for nicer run time characteristics?

Yes and I am probably not the only one. Of course it consumes time, to
make and test this kind of changes (so it must be in my current scope
of work).

Regards,
Lukasz

Regards,