[PATCH V3 0/3] Internal voltage control for qcom SDHC
From: Veerabhadrarao Badiganti
Date: Tue Jun 02 2020 - 06:50:37 EST
On qcom SD host controllers voltage switching be done after the HW
is ready for it. The HW informs its readiness through power irq.
The voltage switching should happen only then.
So added support to register voltage regulators from the msm driver
and use them.
This patchset was posted long back but not actively pursued
So posting it as fresh patchset.
Changes since V2:
- Removed redundant log from sdhci_msm_set_vmmc.
- Added the condition for skiping disabling of vqmmc for eMMC.
- Updated logic such that, setting load for vqmmc only if
it is kept ON.
- Retained ack by Adrian for second patch.
- Updated dt properties names as per Robs comments.
Changes since V1:
- Removed setting load for Vmmc regulator while turning it on/off.
Instead setting the active load once during probe.
- Simplified handlng of supplies for BUS_ON/OFF cases in shci_msm_handle_pwr_irq().
- Moved common code out of switch case in sdhci_msm_start_signal_voltage_switch().
- Updated variable name to sdhci_core_to_disable_vqmmc.
- Updated pr_err logs to dev_err logs.
Veerabhadrarao Badiganti (2):
dt-bindings: mmc: Supply max load for mmc supplies
mmc: sdhci-msm: Use internal voltage control
Vijay Viswanath (1):
mmc: sdhci: Allow platform controlled voltage switching
.../devicetree/bindings/mmc/mmc-controller.yaml | 6 +
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-msm.c | 235 ++++++++++++++++++++-
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci.c | 32 +--
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci.h | 1 +
4 files changed, 252 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
Qualcomm India Private Limited, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc., is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project