Re: [GIT PULL] chrome-platform changes for v5.8

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Jun 04 2020 - 14:02:18 EST

Hmm. Your pull requests are confused.

Several of these commits were already merged long before 5.7.

For example:

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 5:14 PM Benson Leung <bleung@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gwendal Grignou (1):
> platform/chrome: cros_ec_sensorhub: Allocate sensorhub resource before claiming sensors

was merged back in early May because you sent me a pull request for
"tag-chrome-platform-fixes-for-v5.7-rc5"

Now you're not supposed to pull in my tree into your development tree,
but you can certainly do a "git fetch origin" or similar to _see_ what
I have merged previously and not report stuff that has already been
merged long ago as new..

Linus