Re: New mode DM-Verity error handling

From: JeongHyeon Lee
Date: Mon Jun 22 2020 - 19:59:49 EST

Dear Milan Broz.

Thank for your reply.

I didn't understand well, could you explain it in more detail?

For what reason isn't panic better?

Is it because there is a place to use other device-mapper?

Or other things? I just wonder. I would like to hear various
explanations and information.

I just wanted user to use what they wanted through the options(flags).

Yes, If adding a new feature, modify user-space to support.

Oh, I'm sorry :(

If when i suggested new patch, i will send you a patch that increased
minor version.

Thank you for all your detailed information.

Thanks.

JeongHyeon Lee