Good day customer,

From: Malayan Banking Berhad
Date: Fri Sep 11 2020 - 11:31:49 EST

Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
Kampung Bandarshah,
93400 Kuching,
Sarawak,
Malaysia.

Good day customer,

We the management and staff of Maybank Berhad is informing you about your
Telekom Malaysia Berhad pending funds transfer of RM 270,000 which crediting
status is 98% and your attention is needed urgently so as enable you
successfully receive your gift in your bank account.

In regards to your funds transfer process we need instant confirmation from
you before we proceed with the final step that leads to the crediting of your
funds to your personal bank account and we want you to act fast and make sure
you follow up with this final process in other for you to receive your
pending funds.

All you need to do is to confirm your bank account details correctly and make
sure there is no mistake because we are doing direct bank in to your bank
account which is cash deposit because we noticed for more than a year you
haven't receive your gift in your bank account and this is why we are trying
our very best to make sure you receive it this time.

Provide the details correctly;

Bank Account Name:
Bank Name:
Account Number:
Phone Number:

As soon as we receive your details we will proceed with instant bank transfer
of your funds RM 270,000 to your personal bank account and once we have
successfully deposited your funds in your bank account, we will send the copy
of deposit slip to you and also send an SMS to your phone for you to confirm
and check if you have receive your gift in your bank account.

I want you to also know that if there is any fee you have spent in the past
it will also be added to your gift sum of RM 270,000 as both will be
deposited into your bank account. Bear it in mind that cash deposit at the
bank counter do not require any charges because it's direct hand to hand cash
deposit.

All you have to provide will be for the security keeping fee and that is the
only fee you will have to pay and the amount will be mentioned as soon as you
reply back to this email.

Get back to us with the required details and do not be afraid because this is
not a scam and also you do not have to pay any charges for this cash deposit
process.

Thanks for your time reading this email as i await your reply shortly.

Datuk Abdul Farid Alias
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Whatsapp: 01135016449
MAYBANK