xconfig is broken again on Qt5

From: Maxim Levitsky
Date: Sun Sep 13 2020 - 09:21:47 EST

I hate to say it, but xconfig got broken again.

After commit 68fd110b3e7e2 ("kconfig: qconf: remove redundant help in the info view")
help description disappered completely from xconfig (both normal and split mode)

I reverted this and next commit to get this back.

I have a feeling that there were several bugs introduced to xconfig recently
due to attempt to support both Qt4 and Qt5. Maybe we should only support one version?

I tried gconfig even thinking maybe nobody uses xconfig these days
but gconfig seems to lack search function.

Best regards,
Maxim Levitsky