Re

From: Geogiakendy
Date: Sat Oct 24 2020 - 10:11:05 EST

Dear beneficiary,

I am happy to let you know that we have successfully concluded the
deal two weeks ago. The total funds were successfully transferred to
the new bank account in Venezuela.

You are a good person and I appreciate your efforts and support during
the transactions. I have decided to compensate you with the total
amount of $800,000.00 USD.

I have deposited a total sum of$800,000.00 USD with the bank and I
have instructed my account officer in the bank to send the money to
you through ATM VISA CARD as soon as you contact her.Therefore you
should contact my account officer Mrs. Roselyne Johnson and instruct
her to send the $800,000.00 USD to you via ATM CARD.Contact Person:
Mrs. Roselyne Johnson.

E-Mail :(ccserviceorg93@xxxxxxxxx)

Please note that I will move to Venezuela today through Emirate
airline and I may not be able to communicate with you soon because I
will be very busy in Venezuela.Remember to send your information to
her as sated below for easy communication with her.

b) Your home country =======================
c) Your Home Address =========================
d) Your phone number =========================

Please you should manage the money. it is a token of my appreciation
for your efforts and attempts to help me during the transaction. Also
you should remember to invest your money in a good business as we
discussed.

Best regards.
Mr.Phillips Umeh.