Wine List

From: Nicole Olson
Date: Tue Oct 27 2020 - 12:22:47 EST

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts List" from USA?

We also have data for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Nicole Olson
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject "Remove".