RE: amd-pmc s2idle driver issues

From: Deucher, Alexander
Date: Tue Dec 22 2020 - 09:17:27 EST

[AMD Public Use]

Does your platform support modern standby? You may have to select between legacy S3 and modern standby in the sbios.

> (and I'm afraid I cannot use the driver, as there seems to be an issue with
> GPU resume: sometimes the screen is frozen or black after resume, so I
> need to reboot the laptop :( )

We are still working through various platform specific sbios issues on some renoir platforms. We'll be sending out the appropriate quirks to handle them once we've sorted them all out.

Alex